2011年9月2日星期五

Xiiao Carmen Birthday Party ♥

Very long time didn't go out with De Enn them,
now like every day very busy,
always go here go there.
Today we meet at 100° and celebrate birthday with xiiao Carmen.
She was so surprised and around her head got many question mark....xDD
Then all people give her present and sang "saeng-il chukahamida" to her.
Don't know why I very greedy that time,
always order other food and drinks but also can't finish~:P
Waiting his message but he didn't reply,
so I decided to ignore him....xD
Then is take photo time,
all photo my face seem like SHIT!!! =.='''
Then De Enn and Wei Yi walk back home together,
xiiao Carmen's boy also walk back home I guess la...xDD
and Carmen, xiiao Carmen, Jacey and me go walk walk near there d shop.
When 4 pm something,
we go back 100° and they buy some drinks,
me wait mummy bring me go her office.
Then 5 pm go home ♥


没有评论:

发表评论